Dec 5, 2012

My experience at Chong Yen (Steam Fish) at Jln Sg Besi

I have being to this restaurant as when I still pak tao with my wife , this was the first time after I resign and join my new company.
This time I go there together with my colleagues , as far as I know they are famous in steam fish but which various of it ..I don’t really know.
Once we reach there and I immediate active my foodspotting (Iphone) , and found out few recommend  dishes


The famous steam fish , we don’t order the ginger fish because one of my colleague have try that before.
IMG_2691

They call it fish stomach(taste like squids)
IMG_2560

This was recommend by footspotting (fry pork)--- MUST TRY!!! yummmy
IMG_2558

The 2 type mix steamfish .(for those who want to 1 taste the famous stem-fish 1 shoot)
IMG_2561
Overall price + taste was very good and worth to try , I haven’t invited my family there yet..

Address
Chong Yen Restaurant (sorry I can’t type chinese)
22, Jalan 2/89C
56000 Kuala Lumpur, MYS
Once you past by Audi Workshop at Sg Besi , make a turn to right (toward factory area).

No comments: