Mar 31, 2007

Online bookmark resync

Recently i just found out some usefull addon for firefox bookmark after my office laptop crash (thank to Win XP n HP) all data is gone.:(

All my important document,bookmark , data is gone, Yes yes yes i should backup it but as it is company private data , who should i go for backup ???? Nope, there is't nope of policy and only thing we have is sharepoint which we keep final version of document on it.

So all my bookmark is gone as my office is a big MNC company and there is alot of group and intranet around. It is very difficult to know which URL we suppose to go.

So i search around internet and found Lifehack which introdue an online bookmark sync which enable us to sync our bookmark within the same account ...Great

The URl is http://login.foxmarks.com/ foxmarks too bad is IE did't have it till now..:(

My next step is to find a way to backup my work..:(

No comments: