Mar 4, 2010

a starter kits to learn about photograhic

I got the link from one of my fav forum .it is a youtube slide by a personal project from belgian photographer Bert Stephani (www.bertsephani.com)

As what mention on the project , Bert is shooting whenever and whatever he can with a full frame camera (Canon 5DmkII) and a 50 mm lens.

His goal is to become a better photographer (He already is as what i know) . by training his photograhic eye , working with limited equipment and shooting subjects that is not his regular jobs.

I am marking this URL so that i can spent my free time to learn from him

http://www.youtube.com/user/bertstephani#p/u/1/fJyO81kKVYQ



I have watch up some of his skill using just a 50MM but of cause a full frame Canon 5Dmk..and it is good to go through all of them..anyhow it is not the boring CBT anyway..

No comments: