Jan 13, 2013

New Iphone 5 case and better protection–Bond / SGP Slim Armor <> James Bones..

As a lesson learn from owning a new iphone especially very expensive iphone…%^$*)Star  , sometime it really a heartattach if we don’t protected it through various of accidents,

so after I get my iphone (2 hour long queue at klcc center) I straight away go up and get a Bone casing (Yes I research through the net , in fact I already order my SGP slim armor but it was due for deliver from US).

 

armor5img01

 

Look solid ???

Another case which I currently using is from  Bubble Bone(dog bone) , it come in package with a free screen protector , a replacement home button(really scare it drop and eat by my baby girl).

This product was made in Taiwan and with silicon ( made of environment-friendly silicone material , recyclable , non-polluting and earth friendly too).

Dirt Resistant (Washable by normal water) see below

All ankle was well protected with buffer space to allow shock to be absorb into it.

Overall cost (Machine store- RM 69)..

 

IMG_3085IMG_3087

2 comments:

Allan said...

I am looking for the iPhone 3GS cases and covers. Can you help? I have tried alot to find good cases but I am unsuccessful

alfred said...

When you want a strong cover for your smart phone, the best option is to buy a leather case. You get some trendy and stylish leather based cases in the market. They never lack style either. These are popular choices of Apple smart phone owners. You get ones that allow you to leave your smart phone in a hip pocket. These are sturdy protectors for iPhones.

E_Cell