Jul 15, 2007

What did i do at the end of the show ?

Whenever i start something , there sure some thing to add on top of it and whenever i finish my part and someone take over the job.
The merit is alway on the person who follow up but not the person who build the basic and fundamental.

Why I can't finish the work ? because I dont have the creative/innovation/sweet talk for all this. and someone have it and he continous that.

One tha bad side is BOSS will only see end result . In the world there are many people like me , and alot more people like the one who 'continous' my jobs.

So what can people like me do ? Be creative or act creative . It just part of the Philosophy.

1 comment:

King Kong said...

as long as you have done your part, it's still OK.

The important thing is that you have learned something. Those people who follow-up, they don't get the full pictures.