May 24, 2008

Received my ITIL certificate from EXIN



Today when i saw a big envelope from EXIN , it really give me a surprise what is inside because i though i will only receive my result through the exam center and alot of people told me that they don't receive the ITIL (pin). But now it here at my desk.

It mean something special to me because it is the only certification i got through my hard work (after going through 20 days of study the guided and some of those braindump which is outdated) after being 1+ year working in Hx.

I also will like to thank for my news boss who arrange it for me to attend our internal workshop . although it is so much of boring but i seldom fall asleep only after 1 or 2 heavy lunch break ~~ normal .

Now i going for another exam to show to other ,i still in touch with technology and best practise.

Now I'm an ITIL foundation certification , it is time to use what i learn on my current jobs

There is a paragraph i got some the material.

No matter how much you know today, you have to know more tomorrow.

No comments: