Feb 4, 2009

Gift for myself - Canon 50mm F1.8 & Phottix cleaner

Being deciding around to buy either a 50mm or a travel Canon IS 18-200 .

After wondering around low yatt plaza on federal holiday , call out my friend Bryan to
guided me how to goto DIgiMadia.

Meeting with at Pudu Plaza to visit DIgiMadia and YL Camera shop.

Friendly boss from DigiMadia- Tony
From Ray & Jess Chinese new year 2009

My stock lense

From Ray & Jess Chinese new year 2009


Bryan

From Ray & Jess Chinese new year 2009


Continous poison by Tony and Bryan on those accessory

From Ray & Jess Chinese new year 2009



Browse around YL for Canon IS 18-200 with Bryan

From Ray & Jess Chinese new year 2009


Testing shoot of the Famous IS 18-200 lense from Canon , feel like the lense is a bit heavy to match with my Rebel 350D. hence decide not to buy it till i get a battery grip .Refer to below picture

From Ray & Jess Chinese new year 2009



Below are the final item i bought from DigiMadia

From Ray & Jess Chinese new year 2009
\

A blower for sensor and dust cleaner and a brush pen for fingerprint clean too + a fibric cloth for camera cleaner as well..Not bad for a trip.

I even use the blower to clean off my notebook..:)

No comments: