Mar 7, 2009

A last minute dinner at SS2 Teo Chew Bak Kut Teh capture

Actually we didt plan to go for a last minute dinner but because on my team meeting i did't manage to collect '$$' so more in my pocket i don't have enough $$ to folk out for my team refreshment.


So after Gtalk with my wife , we decide to have dinner together instead of separate taking food for our dinner while she waiting for me to come back.


Before we decide to go SS2 for food , during afternoon session i have being discuss with Aaron about food in SS2. because i complaint to him that can't really find a good food around SS2.


Aaron inform here are pletty of nice food new Chow Yang , hence i told my wife let's go and try out luck there.


We spot a Teo Chew Restaurant call Chew Sang. , hence we stop by and give it a try.


According to the lady boss , She recommend below dishes for us since only 2 of us is taking the dinner.


a famous Teo Chew chili +salt vege


04032009(001).jpg


Teo Chew Bak Kut Teh , the soup is not as thinn as klang one


but anyhow it worth to try since I 'm klang Bak Kut Teh supportor


all the while and never try it


04032009(002).jpg


which is cooked with fermented soy beans and fresh chillies .


worth rm 22 per serves.


04032009.jpg


I marked this shop as one of the spot in case next time i have friend come down to KL.


Too bad the picture is not so clear but really no $$ to upgrade my 6680..:)


See ya




Technorati :

Del.icio.us :

No comments: