Jun 28, 2009

Meetup with N86

Yesterday went out to meet my friend who work in low yatt and ask him to show me their N86 which just release after few day in malaysia


Initial Spec which i hear from my friend isurfoto73.gif



  • 2.6 inch AMOLED non-touchscreen, scratch-resistant display with Ambient Light Senso for power saving

  • Resolution of 240 x 320 pixels

  • Symbian S60 3rd Edition, FP2 , Symbian OS v9.3

  • Video Call

  • A stand in case we wanted to watch tv or listen to music while we taking our lunch.

  • Quad bands GSM/EDGE connectivity (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)

  • Tri band HSDPA connectivity (850/1900/2100 MHz or 900/1900/2100 MHz) 3.5 G

  • GPS and A-GPS

  • Wi-Fi

  • 3.5 mm headset jack , standard headset with other product.

  • FM transmitter

  • TV out -

  • 8GB of internal memory , but they said internal is around 70mb..i wonder will it act like my 6680 or not.

  • MicroSD card slot

  • Ovi Share preinstalled , another star for me as blogger and father to share my picture to others


Detail specification can refer to Nokia Forum , below are the yourtube video on this small N..



So what i waiting for ??? hahahha $$$$$urfoto403.gif , just buy a lottery so let's hope i got it bingo and get this baby


at my pocket...to replace my 6680

1 comment:

Khery Sudeska said...

Nice info. Casual, but very useful ...