Jan 1, 2010

GoodBye 2009 , Hello 2010

Today is last day of 2009 , so i though of wrap out all thing happen around in me and counter check my past 2009 resolution


2009 Resolution


-Learning new technology - I have done my Mysql further study and it is completed


- Reform my team member in office to create opportunity on knowledge sharing and balance of skillset.


-Be Organize on personal and work , So far for Work i manage to be well organiz but only in personal life still alot of catch up to be done


-Archive my career goal - Done in my 2009 Focal Point Review but again company did't raise any apprecation ..too bad ..:(


-Fully deploy "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People " into my work & personal



  • Habit 1: Be Proactive: - Done

  • Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind - Done

  • Habit 3: Put First Things First - Partially

  • Habit 4: Think Win/Win: - Done

  • Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood - For personal life i still lack on this

  • Habit 6: Synergize - Done - Although i alway be Synergize but still at the end of the day we still need some reward /recognization to continous the spirit ..:)

  • Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw - Not yet deploy - In 2010 Resolution.


- Free of Debt , so far i still not able to manage it due to fact that the salary is too low for me...:(


- Setup a HTPC , I manage to setup for my father in law and now my in law family don't need to rely on local TV/Satellit Channel already.


- Restruct my income tax debt , i manage to solve out the issue and agree to have monthly installment payback to Inland Department.


- Went for at least 1 oversea trip for a break , I didt manage to do that because i not willing to leave my baby aside and further financially i not able to do it as well. But i manage to organize a few Malaysia local-delight.


- Provide better content and gain more traffic to my blog , Just check my result at the right side ---> look like it still need to pickup alot.

No comments: