Jan 20, 2008

Basic for photographer.

Usually when we bought our new camera either compact , DSLR we just go ahead to shot any scene which we come across during our holidays

At when we come back after holidays, realise tat some picture is taking wrongly n objective is not being captures.

Now Videojug have excellent five-step walk-through of important elements for photography compositions.

While reading back some backdate lifehack article , i found out a link which is useful for a beginner.

In a nuteshell, there are five rules to follow ,
Keep it simple -- ok
Rule of thirds to add dynamism to our photos.
Balance in term of colours
Framing the scene to give some contract and depth of the object we need to snap.

Okok ..let's go for the movie now


Photography: The Rules Of Composition

1 comment:

Massy Biagio said...

You said "Italy still my most memorial place even rumous said it full of gissip gang for thieft. I will said anywhere is the same too". Sorry, but I don't undersand well, can you explane to me with more easy words ( excuse for my bad english..). PS: very good template. You have the same header that I have in that blog: http:/7archetipo.wordpress.com/